Beauty Boxes are a cost-effective way to discover new products. The Latest in Beauty Hip & Healthy Beauty Discovery Box is a good way to sample some fantastic supplements. Latest in Beauty have collaborated with Sadie Macleod, founder and editor of Hip & Healthy Magazine. It’s worth over £50 and costs just £9.95 plus £3.95 postage. Truly a bargain.
Latest in Beauty Box – Hip & Healthy
- Neom Organic Complete Bliss Hand Cream (50ml)
- Together Health Multivitamin & Mineral Food Supplement (Sachet – 7 capsules)
- Jax Coco 100% Pure Coconut Water – 250ml
- Aduna Baobab Fruit Pulp Powder Sachet (4.5g)
- Teapigs Match Green Tea (2 Teabags)
- Nourish Golden Glow illuminating Face Shimmer (2ml)
- Rude Health The Ultimate Granola (50g)
- Organic Superblends Alkalising Superfood Powder (1 x 5g sachet)
- Balance Me Cleanse and Smooth Face Balm (40ml)
- Bounce Natural Energy Ball Coconut & Macadamia Protein Bliss (40g)
- Virgin Active 1 Day Health Club Pass
This is a fantastic box and the Virgin 1 Day Health Club Pass pass is a super bonus! The Neom Hand Cream and Balance Me Smooth Face Balm are great additions. I always enjoy using Balance Me products! Get yours here on the Latest in Beauty Website. Will you be getting the Latest in Beauty Hip & Healthy Beauty Discovery Box?
* Image courtesy of Latest in Beauty